Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Glenfields Care Home Ltd has been running and managing care homes across the UK for over a decade. With a strong reputation in the care industry, we provide quality care primarily for the elderly, including those with additional needs. Glenfields Care Home Ltd strives to be at the heart of the local East Yorkshire community and is working in partnership with national organisations, to deliver the best care possible to our residents.
Our supply chains
Our supply chains relate to the provision of maintenance services, the procurement of food and beverages, the engagement of temporary and agency staff, and covering utilities and waste management. Our antislavery policy forms part of our agreement with suppliers. We expect high standards of all our suppliers and that they work to all relevant requirements under the Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Act.
OUR POLICIES ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
We are committed in ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chain or in any part of our business.
Considering the obligation to report on measures to ensure that all parts of our business and supply chain are slavery free we continually review our workplace policies and procedures to assess their effectiveness in identifying and tackling modern slavery issues.
Our workplace policies and procedures demonstrate our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Due diligence processes for slavery and human trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we:
- We will work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they have taken all reasonable measures to comply with the Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Act.
- We are committed to confronting this crime through effective due diligence and risk assessment, raising awareness of modern slavery and collaborating to protect the most vulnerable groups of people.
- Operate and promote a Whistleblowing policy, providing an open, transparent and confidential opportunity for employees to raise any concerns where slavery or human trafficking might be suspected.
- Provide an open communication with Company Senior Management Team.
We have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistle blowers.
- Investigate any reports of modern slavery practices. Glenfields Care Home Ltd will, should such practices be proven, terminate applicable contracts accordingly.
Regularly review the statement to ensure that Glenfields Care Home Ltd is compliant and meeting the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.