Our Company Core Values, Vision and Mission Policy
Issue Date 15/11/2019
Review Date 15/11/2020
Page 1 of 2
To be read in conjunction with:
All CQC’s Regulations
Company policies & procedures
We have the following Vision, Mission and Values across our group of care homes.
By putting quality first in everything we do for each and every one of our residents that we provide care and support needs to. This extends to all our staff and any resident families and friends, advocates, visitors and all outside clinical professionals that entre into our care home.
We hope to be the people’s first choice for excellent day care and resident short term, respite/re-habitation and long term care home services provided to the elderly within the communities which we serve.
Is to focus on further improving and development:
- The quality of care, support and hospitality we provide
- Our staff, through training and mentoring
- Our environment to be warm and homely and safe
- We have a strength based approach to our care and look for what people can do not what they can’t because people may have a disability
- We strive to provide person centred individualised care
- Our evidenced based practice and commitment to continuous improvement through our Management Quality Monitoring Process and review.
- Meaningful partnership with the people we support, commissioners and stakeholders.
To fulfil our vision and mission, we are guided by our core values of integrity, trust, kindness, dignity, compassion and respect throughout all of our services, hence:
- We always work in a person centred way
- We put people and their individual needs first
- We actively listen and respond to the people we support
- We support people to achieve their aspirations
- We seek out, appreciate and encourage the potential in everyone
- We strive to be honest, transparent, fair and ethical in everything we do
- We learn when things go wrong and are transparent in everything we do.
- We encourage staff to have a work life balance whilst ensuring that our staff are well trained and equipped for their role and that they receive the full support of the Management in the practice and review of their work.
- We are committed to providing the highest standard of care in an efficiently managed environment, providing value for money services.